And, just to clarify, Pregnant Chicken did not write the article, she just posted it because she too was disturbed. Pregnant Chicken is actually awesome. You should go check out her blog. Even if, like me, you are thrilled every day to wake up and not be pregnant, her blog has lots of interesting stuff on it that I think anyone would like. Go have a look-see.
Anyhoo, so about the article ... "Zsa Zsa Gabor to Become a Mother at 94, husband says." As you can see from the picture, Zsa Zsa not only doesn't look like the glamorous woman we think of when we hear her name, she also hardly looks like someone who's in any shape to be a mother to a new baby. PS, neither does her 67-year-old husband.
According to Prince Frederic von Anhaut, who is Zsa Zsa's 9th husband (omg - I think we all know one, perhaps two, is plenty), things are already in the works to find an egg donor and a gestational surrogate. His reasoning is that if Zsa Zsa dies before him, he will have nothing to live for. Also, he says Zsa Zsa talked about having another child 25 years ago when they first married and again in recent months. Part of their desire to have a child is so the Gabor name will be carried on.
From that 4 sentence summary I have a list of about 150 things that are so very wrong. Feel free to go read the article and let us know if there is anything to add, or if you found anything NOT troubling in the article.
|I actually think Zsa Zsa doesn't look too bad|
for a 94-year-old who is at death's door.
1. Last I heard, Zsa Zsa refused to have her other leg amputated (or another surgery on the one already removed, I forget which) which was to be done to try to keep her alive. She was sent home from the hospital in poor health. I can't imagine having a new baby is what she's been focused on.
2. Frederic (who always makes sure to use the "Prince") is only a prince because he was adopted, as an adult, by a German woman. He has no money and is said to be in debt caring for Zsa Zsa. How's he paying for this nonsense then?
3. How will a new baby help carry on the Gabor name? Wouldn't it help carry on the von
4. I don't believe for one second that Zsa Zsa wanted a new baby 25 years ago or at any time since then. Her daughter was shocked and quoted as saying "That's just weird."
5. What egg donor or gestational surrogate would want any parts of this? What doctor would agree to be involved? Well, I guess if the Octomom doctor isn't in jail or practicing medicine illegally in Mexico, he'd probably be on board.
6. Rather than worry about what he'll do when Zsa Zsa dies and he has nothing to live for, why doesn't Frederic work on spending quality time with his wife rather than spend time working on the baby plan? In the future, should he find himself alone, perhaps he could get a girlfriend or a pet.
7. It was mentioned that Zsa Zsa's only child (from 2nd husband Conrad Hilton), Francesca Hilton doesn't use the Gabor name. Um, isn't that because the way things generally work here in the US is that kids use their father's name?
In conclusion, I think we can see two things. One is that I might have too much free time and need some type of medication. The second is that von Anhault, who has no money, is looking for a get-rich-quick plan. If nothing else, having Zsa Zsa "adopt" a baby that is biologically his would probably up his chances of inheriting, even if indirectly, when she passes away. He is extremely yucky.